This year's America's Health Rankings report named Minnesota the nation's 3rd healthiest state, trailing behind only Hawaii and Vermont. For the first time in decades, the country's obesity rate did not increase this year.
In spite of cold winters, their analysis found that Minnesotans are more likely to be physically active, less likely to have diabetes, and less likely to die of heart disease.
Top ranking states are...
- New Hampshire
- North Dakota
- New Jersey
- Minneapolis-St. Paul ranked America's healthiest city
- Minnesota Fun Facts
- Which states will be the best places to live in the future?
- The most and least stressful US cities... Twin Cities score again!
- Minneapolis-St. Paul ranks high in top cities for living to stay young
- Why we love the Twin Cities
- How Minnesota Ranks... tells a lot about us
- Twin Cities Living... Minneapolis-St. Paul guide not just for relocation