It's officially the end of August, and I can almost hear the collective refrain here in the Twin Cities, "Summer's almost over!" With the Renaissance Fair starting today, and the Great Minnesota Get-Together opening its doors next week, it's time to assess the quality of your summer, and make any immediate reparations before the temps start to dip (ok, they haven't really gotten too high this summer at all, but you know what I mean). Before the summer vibe wears off, review this checklist to ensure you've made the most of Minnesota's favorite season!
- Visited a park?
- Sunned yourself at the beach?
- Gone to the playground?
- Been misted by a waterfall?
- Made a summer dessert?
- Cruised the Greenway?
- Taken the train to a baseball game?
- Enjoyed dinner and drinks on a patio or rooftop?
- Watched a movie or listened to music in the park
- Shopped the farmers market—either St. Paul or Minneapolis?
- Gone to the zoo?
If you haven’t checked these items off your Summer To-Do List, there’s still time! If your list is complete, congratulations on a successful summer! You’re on track to enjoy End-of-Summer Fun!
Licensed Associate Working with Sharlene Hensrud of RE/MAX Results, and HomesMSP — Sharlene, John, Angela